Thursday, April 9, 2015

April 9, 2015---Chadron, Nebraska


We made our way across town this morning and did some grocery shopping at Walmart.  We wanted food to make our journey back to Loveland by Saturday.

I thought we needed to be back for appointments with the nurse and PT on Monday.  Then I discovered my appointment for the hearing aids was also on Monday, rather than Wednesday.  My memory problems got me in another pickle.  I will have to make some calls tomorrow to see if I can get some things straightened out.

Bill enjoyed honking the air horns when we crossed into Nebraska.  He just loves doing that.  And I did a fairly good job of my part.  We are both kind of out of practice since my being sick has kind of delayed our crossing many state lines.

We parked at Walmart and enjoyed a restful evening.  It was nice to relax.

Our time in South Dakota was not especially interesting.  We did, however, accomplish our main task...my driver’s license renewal.  The cold, wind, and dampness didn’t allow us time to “play” tourist.  I will try to do a better job when we come back this way in June.  I didn’t take any pictures of the fog and rain. 



No comments:

Post a Comment