Monday, April 13, 2015

April 13, 2015---Michelle’s House in Loveland, CO.


At 11:00, I went to get my hearing aid’s.  It took quite a bit of time to get them set for my ears.  I will go back in a week to see if any adjustment need to be made.

David came at 2:15.  I told him about falling on Friday night.  He was really concerned about the bump on my head.  After much discussion, we decided I need to go see Dr. Huneycutt to get his opinion of needed treatment.  When I was in Jackson at the University of Mississippi Medical School, I was told that if I had a head injury, I would need to have it checked to make sure there wasn’t any bleeding in the brain.  I am on blood thinner medicine and any kind of head injury could be serious.

Meredith remembered those instructions, but I didn’t.  One of my many “brain fades.”  Just in case, I will visit Dr. Huneycut tomorrow.  I need to get a urine specimen checked to see if the UTI is cleared, so I can take care  of that tomorrow, also.

It took a little time getting the aids out.  It will take some practice, but I could definitely see the advantage of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment