Friday, April 24, 2015

April 24, 2015---Michelle’s House


We had no appointments today.  First “clear” day for us in a long time.  Bill was busy, of course, and I was lazy.  Nothing new there, of course.  

For lunch, we had leftover chicken pot pie from KFC.  It is really good, even from yesterday.  That’s our kind of meal...”free” meal.

Michelle continues to improve.  I am not much help, but Bill is taking over his share.  And Joshua has been a big help to Michelle.  He runs errands for her and gives Tippy extra attention.

I went into the house at 4:30 and sat with Michelle.  She was in the den, sitting on the sofa and I had the chair and ottoman.  Tippy took turns with who to sit by.  There usually isn’t much chance with Michelle around, but he did let me be part of the group.  He is turning into a feisty, lovable pooch.  He’s very happy go lucky and thinks the world belongs to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment