Thursday, April 16, 2015

April 16, 2015--Michelle’s Driveway in Loveland, CO.


Michelle sent me a text at 8:00 to tell me it had just started snowing.  I think Bill grounded her for spreading ugly rumors.  

At 9:00 Bill took me to the beauty shop to get my hair washed and set.  When he came to get me the snow was still falling.

We went to downtown Loveland to a Mexican restaurant that had been recommended to us.  It was good, but not exceptional as we had been led to believe.  We went from there to the Library.  I was in need of reading material.

We drove by the new restaurant where Joshua and Meredith will work as soon as it opens.  They have both gone to several staff meetings.

Back home for naps was the order of the day.  I went to sleep really quickly and slept for about two hours.  I am so relieved to have our taxes finished.  They still have to be checked by “the powers that be, I’ll try not to worry about that.

I am beginning to have a cough and sore throat.  UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment