Thursday, April 30, 2015

April 30, 2015---Michelle’s House


Bill and I were both rather tired this morning.  He took a  midmorning nap.  I decided that sounded like a good idea, so I lay down to rest.  I’m not sure if I went to sleep or not, but I did spend some time reading.

This afternoon, I had an appointment to have some adjustments made on my hearing aid.  We are both just getting use to adjusting them, etc.  It really is great to be able to hear what’s being said on my left side as well as the right side.

We watched the beginning of the NFL draft with Michelle’s crew. They know so much more about what is going on, especially with the Broncos.  And they were really up on the college players who were being drafted.

Before going to bed, Bill pulled the slide in.  It has rained off and on today, and he doesn’t like to have the slide out if the weather is “iffy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment