Friday, May 1, 2015

May 1, 2015---Michelle’s House


I wish I could leave a May Basket on everyone’s porch so you would know how much we love and miss you.  Instead, I tried to send pictures of Michelle’s tulips for your imaginary basket.  I wasn’t able to accomplish it, so please use your imagination.  I really do need to practice “picture sending.”  I seldom get it right.

This afternoon Bill and I took a walk.  Along the way, we met some new people from the neighborhood and some that we have known since Michelle and her family moved into this area.

I was really tired when we got back home, but there was no time for a nap.  Michelle, Tippy, and I went to visit Meredith and her group.  We sat on their back porch and look out at Boyd Lake while the dogs ran and played in the backyard.   It started to rain, but rather than go inside, we sat under an umbrella and continued to enjoy being outside.

On our way home, Michelle and I went to Panda Express for dinner for the two of us and Bill, who was waiting at home.  All of the boys were at a track meet and we didn’t know when to expect them home.

Michelle came to the motorhome and had dinner with us.  That was a treat for us and not one that we get to enjoy very often.


No comments:

Post a Comment