Monday, May 11, 2015

May 11, 2015---Michelle’s House


Happy Birthday to me!  I can’t believe how fast the years are flying by.  I am really thankful for this birthday though, because I came too close to not being able to celebrate.

I have received birthday wishes from friends across the country.  It warms my heart to think of you and know how lucky I am.  Each of you enrich my life.

I am feeling so much better.  Bill and I are looking forward to getting out on the road again.  Willie Nelson keeps calling us to get “on the road again.”  Hopefully we’ll make it by June.

Tonight when I went into Michelle’s for dinner, Natalia said “Happy Birthday, Geezer!”  As Bill would say, “I’m going to get that kid.”  Maybe I should wash her mouth out...with chocolate.  Thanks, Natalia, for coming to my birthday dinner.  

Michelle fixed one of my favorites...lasagna.  We all enjoyed sitting around the dinner table.  Natalia doesn’t allow her boy cousins to get away with anything.  They didn’t know girls could be so “powerful.”  We had a really good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment