Thursday, May 21, 2015

May 21, 2015---Michelle’s House


I  had an appointment with Natalia at 10:00.  My face is still suffering from the drug reaction I had last week.  She does such a good job on the facials.  It is very relaxing.  She has one more week of school.  I will probably go for another facial before she graduates.

As we came back into Loveland, we stopped at Dr. Huneycutt’s office to give him some paperwork from my gastrologist.  I lost the paper two weeks ago, but found it yesterday.  It is amazing how those things just turn up.  It’s as if it sprouted legs and made its way where it belonged.

As we headed toward home, I asked Bill to take me by the beauty shop to see if I could get an appointment.  I needed a temporary...er...a permanent.  She said she could do it in 15 minutes, so we went to the Subway just a few doors away.  I not only got a permanent, but she set my hair and combed it out in the style I like.

I was tired when we got back home, but I didn’t have time to take a nap.  I am behind with things, as usual.

No rain today, but I didn’t go for a walk.  It was another cold and winter-like day.

No comments:

Post a Comment