Wednesday, May 6, 2015

May 6, 2015---Michelle’s House


We just had a little bit of rain this morning. David called to say he would be here about 1:00.  I told him I wanted to go for a walk. Shortly thereafter, as he was driving over from Greeley, it started to rain, but by the time he got here it had stopped raining.  

We were able to walk the longer route.  I am getting stronger, so it was a bit easier for me to walk.  And we didn’t have any rain.  Yea!

I ask David to send a message to his mother.  If she ever decides to put him up for adoption, I want to have first choice.  He thought that was funny and said his mother would think so, too.  He is a very interesting young man.  

Both of the health care providers who come to the MH are really nice and very well qualified.  Lindsey has a little boy, seven months old, who is just learning to crawl.  I don’t think she would let me have him.  Whenever I ask her about him, she gets a beautiful smile on her face.  There is no doubt he is the “apple of her eye.”

At 4:30, a hard rain started to fall.  It continued until 6:00, which is about the time we go into Michelle’s for dinner.  Just a few minutes before we were to go in, the rain stopped.  Yippy! Skippy! 

We listened to the weather report from Denver tonight.  They are calling for snow, possibly for Sunday.  Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment