Wednesday, May 20, 2015

May 20, 2015---Michelle’s House


No snow last night and no rain this morning, so Bill decided to take the motorhome to a local RV park to dump the holding tanks and get propane.

Joey and Hapa came for the day.  They love being out in the yard and Tippy really likes having company.

While Super Driver was out running around in the MH, I sat by the fireplace in Michelle’s house.  It was cold this morning and the fire really felt good.  Michelle made me a piece of cinnamon toast.

   


Joey and Tippy “noticed” that I was eating something and sat down with me to “share.”  I really like spoiling my “granddoggers.” 

After Bill brought our “house” back and got it parked, and we finished lunch, I lay down for a nap.  Bill woke me up after I had been asleep for about an hour and a half.  He was afraid I might not be able to sleep tonight.

Ron’s parents arrived from Oregon at 5:00.  Like us, they wanted to be here for Connor’s graduation on Saturday at noon.  We will probably have a gathering of friends and family for a cookout Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment