Sunday, May 10, 2015

May 10, 2015---Michelle’s House


Happy Mother’s Day!  

We had four inches of snow on the ground this morning when we got up.  Sadly, it melted rather quickly.  The remainder of the day was overcast, but we didn’t have anymore rain or snow.  The grass is loving all of this moisture.

Mother’s Day was wonderful.  I talked to all four children.  That was wonderful.  And Meredith and Michelle brought me pink and yellow tulips.  Whenever I see tulips, I am reminded of our trip to Holland.











Michelle was out in the MH visiting with us.  She looked up the street and said, “Is that a turkey walking across the street.”  Sure enough, it was.  It wasn’t in any hurry.  Luckily, no one ripped around the corner like they do sometimes.  It strolled into the neighbor’s yard and went in among the trees.  We didn’t see anymore of it after that.



Meredith and the pups came so we went for a walk.  Tippy, Michelle, Matthew and Bill went along with us.  We only walked around one block.  I was tired when we got back home, so I got in our car, ready to go out and eat. We went to McAlister's for dinner.  They were very crowded and it was noisy, but the food was good.  The service was slow, but I guess that is to be expected on such a busy day.



No comments:

Post a Comment