Thursday, May 7, 2015

May 7, 2015---Michelle’s House


No rain this morning so Bill and I walked around the block.  I know I’m getting stronger.  When we have decent weather, I will try to go for a walk.  That’s my goal.

Natalia went to Sonic for lunch.  She remembered how much I liked cherry limeades so she brought me one.  It was a special treat.  Thanks, Natalia.

Bill took the Weed Eater outside the back fence to get rid of the jungle that is growing out there.  Hapa was in the backyard and she patrolled the fence to make sure he was safe.  She is such a good watch dog.

Meredith came for dinner.  She is so busy that we don’t see very much of her.  She now has one and a half jobs.  She still works for Oracle full-time in the employment law division, sometimes from home, and sometimes she drives into the office in Broomfield.

Her part-time job is as assistant manager and Girl Friday at a new restaurant being opened in downtown Loveland.  It has been a new and interesting experience for her.  Joshua is going to work there, also.  I’m not sure what his position will be, because I don’t think they had an opening for “handsome young man.”  He has been going to their training sessions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment