Thursday, May 14, 2015

May 14, 2015---Michelle’s House


We had a nice morning...after the fog cleared.  I wasn’t able to go for a walk.  Maybe tomorrow!

Bill was able to work on the slide.  He sometimes forgets he is 80 years old.  Twice, he came in very tired and had to rest.  He was trying to get finished before the afternoon rains started.

When the rain started, a strong wind came with it.  I don’t know how much moisture fell.  Bill said it was an “Arizona 12 inch rain.”  Twelve inches between drops.  He really thinks he is funny.  I think he’s a card and needs to be dealt with!  Who votes with me?

I am really glad that Meredith and Michelle don’t live in a flood area.  Some parts of Loveland are low and roads are washing out.  The flooding isn’t as bad as it was two years ago, but it is still causing problems. 

No comments:

Post a Comment