Saturday, May 16, 2015

May 16, 2015---Michelle’s House


Unlike other Saturday’s, I didn’t go anywhere with either of the girls.  Michelle had shopping for the boys and it had to happen today.  Connor graduates from high school next Saturday.  He needed slacks.  He has grown so much this year that his old slacks didn’t fit.

Joshua also needed black pants to wear to his new job.  He is working with Meredith at the new restaurant, Origins.  He has put in quite a few hours helping get some of the final things ready.  He seems to be enjoying it.

We usually try to hit some garage sales on the weekends, but there just hasn’t been time for the girls, and I am often too tired to do much tramping around.

I think Meredith was at the new place all day.  If all goes as planned, we will see her tomorrow.  She has been so busy lately that if I blink, I might miss her.

It was overcast this afternoon, but Bill and I were able to get a walk in.  I must have been extra tired, because I was dragging my feet.  We walked the one block route, which probably amounts to six blocks total.

We had a little rain late this afternoon, but it didn’t last long enough to count.  I doubt if the rain gauge collected more than a drop or two.



No comments:

Post a Comment