Saturday, May 30, 2015

May 30, 2015---Michelle’s House


Only one weather station said there was a slight chance we might have rain today.  So far, everyone else was correct.  No rain today!

Michelle and I set off on some errands this morning.  Our first destination was Trader Joe’s in Fort Collins.  On our way there, we stopped at two garage sales.  The first one was no big deal, but the second stop was much better.  It was at a church parking lot and was items collected from lots of members.  Michelle made two purchases...a sun hat and two t-shirts for an In-N-Out quilt.  I bought a small loaf of banana bread.

We went to the new Costco store, located at the Timnath exit off I-25.  As usual, it was very busy.  I used one of their electric carts and didn’t run into anyone.  I must be getting better.

Soon after getting back to Michelle’s house, Meredith came.  We were going to some plant places.  They are getting ready to plant their garden.  I was looking for some cacti.  We all found several plants to buy.

When we got back home, we played with the pups in the backyard.  At 6:00, we decided to take a short walk around the block.  I didn’t feel the need to make any rest stops until we got within sight of the motorhome.  I decided to tough it out since we were that close to home.

No comments:

Post a Comment