Friday, May 15, 2015

May 15, 2015---Michelle’s House


For several days, my face has been flushed and slightly puffy.  Finally, today I went to see Dr. Huneycutt.  I thought I might be having a reaction to one of my medications.  Because I had an abrasion on my right cheek and it had started to spread out, he thought I might have an infection. He put me on an antibiotic for a couple of weeks.  If it clears it up, hooray!  If not, we might have to try something else.  The problem is that we will soon be leaving the area as we get on the road again.  If it isn’t one thing, it is another!

We went to Taco Bell for lunch and then headed home to rest until the pharmacy opened after lunch.  I was reading when Bill was ready to go to Walmart so I stayed home and rested while I read.



Just as it started to rain, Meredith brought Joey and Hapa for a visit.  The wind was blowing and we had lightening and thunder.  Let me tell you, little Hapa is very afraid of thunder.  She took refuge by me.  She knew she would be safe with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment