Wednesday, May 13, 2015

May 13, 2015---Michelle’s House


We had overcast weather all day.  At 4:30, the sky opened up and we had a real “frog strangler.”

David came during the storm.  A walk was out of the question.  We stayed in the motorhome and worked on my strengthening exercises.  I can tell that I am getting stronger.  Walking is getting easier.  I have an easier time getting up the steps into the motorhome.  I am still using a cane or a walker, because I get “wibbly wobbly.”

Our friend, Todd, who recently fell and broke his hip, called and stressed to me how careful I should be.  I am paying attention to his warning.

Tippy, aka Max, loves to ride in the car.  When Joshua goes to pick the other two boys up at school, Tippy usually gets to go.  He has his front feet on the console.  He is very good at making sure the driver does what he should.  He’s a good copilot.

My brother, Jim, called to say that he and Peggy are coming to see us the last weekend of May.  That will be great!  It has been quite awhile since we have seen them.  Santa Fe hasn’t been on our route since I’ve been sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment