Monday, May 4, 2015

May 4, 2015---Michelle’s House


We had rain most of the day.  Sometimes a lot and other times just a few drops.  The grass seems very happy.  Joshua mowed front and back on Friday, and they both needed it again yesterday.  After soaking up today’s rain,  both yards need mowing even more.

When David came for my PT this afternoon, we decided what it might not be too good of an idea to go for a walk.  We worked on leg strengthening exercises.  I always need extra work there.

Lindsey came just as David was ready to leave.  We were having a hard time getting a prescription filled.  She spent a few minutes on the phone and got our problem solved.  She’s a great one to have on “our team.”

The weather had improved so Bill and I went for a walk.  It was probably the easiest time I’ve had in a long time.  Maybe a tough workout with David made walking easier.

I have worked off and on today trying to get my desk cleaned off.  It is looking better than usual.  I must be making progress.  Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment