Tuesday, May 12, 2015

May 12, 2015---Michelle’s House


Today was our day to get some errands taken care of.   Our first stop was at US Bank.  One of our statements was sent to “65 Drake Court, Walnut Creek CA.”  That is Lori’s old address.  Her ex-husband still lives there.  I don’t know how long Freddie had the things in his possession, but I didn’t receive them until after the income tax deadline.  I ask the bank to see if they could trace the problem.  US Bank is wonderful at solving our problems.

From the bank, we went to the library.  I spent quite a bit of time looking for a book.  When I found one that I wanted to check out, I had to go find Bill.  He was in a chair, with a magazine on his lap, and he was sound asleep.  I had to shake him several times to wake him up.

We decided that lunch would be at Sam’s Club.  We like their hot-dogs.  When we left Sam’s, we went home for a rest.  Bill knew that the pharmacy at Walmart would still be on their lunch break.

After resting for about 30 minutes, we headed back to Walmart. There were a few grocery items on our list, plus a prescription to pick up.  After going through the checkout line, we stopped for Ice cream at McDonald’s before leaving the store.

Michelle and I went to get pizza for dinner.  Connor was our chauffeur.  He is a good driver!

No comments:

Post a Comment