Sunday, May 31, 2015

May 31, 2015---Michelle’s House


This morning showed blue skies and white fluffy clouds.  Bill took the opportunity to work on the outside of the coach.  It is really looking nice, and shiny.

At 11:00, we started watching the NASCAR race from Dover.  Jimmie Johnson won.  As races go, it wasn’t too exciting.  But it was restful for us here at home.  

I didn’t take a walk today.  It was windy and we had a few afternoon sprinkles.  I spent part of my time reading a book I got at the Library a couple of days ago.  I have to check it back in before we leave the area, so I am trying to read at any spare time I might have.

I didn’t get any of my cacti potted today...mainly because I haven’t been container shopping.  Most of them will reside on the MH dash.  When I get the project finished I will send pictures in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment