Wednesday, May 27, 2015

May 27, 2015---Michelle’s House


Michelle reminded me that this is the first day in a long time that we haven’t had rain.  Well, guess what?  We are having quite a lightening show tonight.  No telling what will happen in the next hour, by bedtime.

This morning, after taking my 7:00 medicine, I went back to sleep and didn’t wake up until 8:30.  It has been a long time since I have slept that late.  I must be getting better...not requiring as much sleep.  Some days I don’t even take a nap.  

David came at 12:30.  We immediately went for a walk.  Today, we walked further than we have been walking.  And when we got back to the MH, I was able to walk up the steps without any help.

I think I will have Bill drive my route tomorrow so I will have an idea how far I am able to go.  Either that will be encouraging or discouraging!

Bill and I went to the Library and to JoAnn’s to buy some needles.  He wants to see if he can sew the awning over the slide.  I won’t be able to help him with the project because I would have to climb a ladder and we all know that I don’t do ladders!

No comments:

Post a Comment