Tuesday, May 19, 2015

May 19, 2015---Michelle’s House


We have had so much rain in the last 24 hours that we are all soggy.  I haven’t checked, but I am sure I am growing moss on the north side.  This is “shades of Oregon”...rain, rain, rain!

At 12:00, after taking Connor to school, Bill and I went to McDonald’s for lunch.  From the, we went to the Library.  I took my walker in so if I needed to sit down, I would be able to.  I am getting so much stronger I didn’t have to perch and rest.  It is a fairly large Library.  I walked a lot.  I am encouraged.

When we got back, I went into Michelle’s office to spend some time with Tippy.  He loves to have his head scratched.  When I stop, he let’s me know I shouldn’t stop by putting his paw on my arm.  He’s such a fun puppy to be around.

Today was what Bill call’s a “throw away day.”  He needed to work on the outside of the motorhome, but the rain ruined that plan.  I thought the day was just fine because I took a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment