Friday, May 22, 2015

May 22, 2015---Michelle’s House


I had really hoped to go for a walk this morning, but the rain kept me indoors.  There isn’t an indoor mall in this area that I know of.  If I could find one, I would spend some time as a “mall walker.”  The only malls I know about are outdoor ones that seem to be the trend lately.

David came for a therapy session at noon.  He immediately started pushing me this way and that. After nine or ten pushes I retaliated.  I socked him in the stomach.  He explained that he was trying to see if my balance was improving.  Now that I know, I won’t have to defend myself.  One thing he learned today...don’t mess with little old white haired ladies!

My balance is improving, but I am frustrated about not walking.  I may just have to do laps around Walmart or Target.

Michelle and her crew went out to dinner with friends who are moving from Fort Collins to Albuquerque.  We were invited, but turned down the invitation, not because we didn’t know the people, but because we wanted Michelle’s group to have time with their friends.

Bill went to Panda Express and brought our dinner home.  That’s one of his favorite places to eat and it is OK with me.  They have good food!

No comments:

Post a Comment