Monday, April 20, 2015

April 20, 2015---Michelle’s House in Loveland.


Sometime during the night we had snow.  It was pretty when we 
got up, but it soon melted.  Drats!

Felt some better this morning.  Maybe the snow cheered me up.

While I stayed in with the pups and Michelle, Grandpa went driving with Connor.  Today’s lesson included some Interstate driving and a trip to Costco for gasoline and Kleenex.  Bill reports that Connor is a very good driver.

Hapa took charge of me as soon as I went into the house.  She has to remind Tippy that I am her property and her responsibility.  There is never any question of it.  Tippy doesn’t “talk” back.

Lindsey came while I was still in the house.  She has been gone for a week.  It was a family medical emergency so I understood, but I really did miss her.

David came after lunch.  He was very upset about the new bruise on my chin.  He hasn’t been able to figure out why these thinigs keep happening to me.  I wish he didn’t take things so personally.  He’s kind of like Hapa.  I’m his property and his responsibility.

I was able to eat more food today.  Yesterday I had no appetite.  Today I was doing a better job.  Bill was happy.  He doesn’t like it when I don’t eat.  I keep losing weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment