Sunday, April 12, 2015

April 12, 2015---Michelle’s House in Loveland, CO.


Michelle and Matthew got home from California very late last night.  She fixed waffles and bacon for breakfast.  This is just one of the reasons it is good to have her back. (Insert happy face here).

I spent quite a bit of time today working on our taxes.  Just three day to go.  I can see a light at the tunnel.  Bret Maverick's old pappy always said that’s when you want to change tracks.  I hope it isn’t too late.

Tomorrow is the beginning of a very busy week.  Maybe I should try to catch that train.  Bill just told me there is a possibility of snow Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. I don’t know who started that vicious rumor!

At 2:00, we went to Meredith and Dwaine’s for a back yard barbecue.  It was nice enough to sit outside to eat, but before long the wind began to blow so we moved inside.

We are enjoying the sunset coming later every night.  This is one of our favorite times of year.





No comments:

Post a Comment