Monday, April 27, 2015

April 27, 2015---Michelle’s House



I am positive winter has come back to the Rockies.  Not because it is snowing, but because it is cold and damp.  It just feels like winter.  Br-r-r-r-r-r!

Lindsey came this morning.  She only comes once a week now, so we had a lot to talk about.  David came just after she left.  We wanted to go for a walk, but not in the cold and damp.  Hopefully, things will warm up and we can walk the next time he comes.  He worked on some of my balance issues with me.

I had an appointment with Dr. Sears at 2:45.  He is a gastroenterology.  He went over my records from Mississippi.  Some of their diagnosis he didn’t agree with.  He had some suggestions for me.  We had meant to go to Walmart on the way home, but I was too tired.

Hapa and Joey came for doggie play today.  I was resting and reading when Meredith came to collect them.  Hapa came to the MH and jumped up on the bed with me.  She is so fluffy!  Very good for snuggling.

My hearing aids are working well for me.  Bill is getting very good at putting them in correctly.  We go back on Thursday to have them checked.

No comments:

Post a Comment