Friday, July 10, 2015

July 10, 2015----Keizer Elks Lodge Campground, Keizer, OR


We had a cloudy sky this morning.  Our first since returning to Oregon two weeks ago.  It is also cool today.  Cloudy and cool is a good combination, don’t you think?

At noon, we went into Salem for lunch.  Bill’s choice was Panda Express.  I think he’s stuck on that.  They do have really good Orange Chicken, which is their own creation. 

After eating, we went to US Bank.  I have been having a problem.  I haven’t been able to pay our VISA on line.  Hopefully, we were able to solve the problem.  I’ll try it after I finish my blog.  I have to do things in order of their importance.  Otherwise, I might get confused.  Heaven forbid, we wouldn’t want that to happen, would we?

We didn’t do much shopping today.  Tomorrow we go to Eugene.  I am use to the stores there.  I have a lot on my shopping list for Eugene and Springfield.  I always do!

We didn’t have any rain today, just clouds.  This part of the country could really use some rain.  The only green fields are the one’s that are being irrigated.  Everything else is brown and dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment