Thursday, July 30, 2015

July 30, 2015---Elks Lodge, Walnut Creek, California


I got some extra sleep this morning.  I really needed it.  Last night’s computer problems took its toll on me.  I am getting more and more “dense” about technical things.  Sometimes, I amaze both Bill and myself with the things I can recall.

Lori helped me with my computer challenges today.  Thanks, Lori!  She is an expert when it comes to things with a MAC.  And the whole family is way past me! 

I remember when Natalia was 14 months old and wanted her turn on their computer.  Lori got her a child’s keyboard and would put it on her high chair tray, and put her in front of the MAC.  She wouldn’t spend much time at it, but it was a beginning.

It was fun to spend some time with the pups while she was helping me.  I am a good grandma all the way around.  Hapa is getting where she doesn’t want her picture taken.  I call her “Princess” sometime.  You know how famous people don’t like the paparazzi always sticking a camera in their faces.  Well, Princess Hapa doesn’t like the “pup-arazzi,” either!

Lori, Bill, and I went to In-N-Out for lunch.  It was a yummy place to eat, and a lot of other people must think so, too.  It was very crowded.  Natalia arrives tomorrow.  She and I have already discussed eating there numerous times.

Late this afternoon, Bill and I took a 20 minute walk around the Lodge property.  It was a good place to walk because we didn’t have traffic to worry about, and we had hills and steps to contend with.  I know I got a good workout because when we got back to the MH, Bill had to help me up the steps.  Lately, I haven’t had to have help, but today there was no way I could manage by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment