Friday, July 31, 2015

July 31, 2015---Elks Lodge, Walnut Creek, California



July has ripped by way too fast.  2015 is more that half gone.  Yikes!

Lori went to the Oakland Airport this morning to fetch Natalia and get her a rental car.  Natalia came to take me for a manicure and pedicure.  We met Lori at the shop.  We all left with painted toes and nails.  That was a treat.

After a quick stop at a dressmakers to see about alternations  on Natalia’s bridesmaid dress, we went to lunch at In-N-Out.  We left there at 3:00 and there was still a crowd.  Wow!  Business is good!

I went back home and rested for about an hour.  Bill and I had barbecue sandwiches for supper and watched TV for the rest of the evening.

I had two adorable pictures of Natalia with Tucker and Maddie, but I couldn’t get them loaded using the Firefox instead of Safari.  I will keep trying.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment