Sunday, July 19, 2015

July 19, 2015---Oregon Motor Coach on Air Port Rd., Eugene, OR.


Hopefully, I won’t push the  wrong key today.  It was really discouraging to pull a stunt like that, yesterday.  Oh, well!  That’s life in the fast lane, I guess!

We didn’t do a whole lot of running around today.  Tonight, we went to KFC for dinner and then to Winco for a few things.

This morning, we were watching the NASCAR race from New Hampshire.  All of a sudden, I looked at the screen and it was already lap 14.  I fell asleep before the green flag even dropped.  I often nap through things these days.  I have been more tired this past week than for the few weeks earlier.  I know that I am going more places, so I guess my body is trying to catch up from the extra activity.

Brent, Courtney, Coleson, Sara, and Sara’s friend went to Fort Walton Beach, Florida, for a four day getaway.  Brent was stationed there at Eglin AFB for several years.  It is a beautiful place to live, or just visit, if that’s the best you can do.

Tomorrow, we plan to leave our parking spot at Oregon Motor Coach and go back to the Elks Lodge in Eugene.  If all goes as we plan, we will head south on I-5 sometime Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment