Wednesday, July 8, 2015

July 8, 2015----Keizer Elks Lodge Campground, Keizer, OR


Today was mostly a work day for me.  I must have felt better when I got up, because as soon as we finished breakfast, I started cleaning the closet and top two shelves of our cabinet, and reorganizing things.  

Bill got my storage boxes out for me and I put everything out on the bed.  There was a “method to my madness.”  The job had to be finished before we could go to bed.  Well, I made it and it feels good to have that big chore marked off my list.

I needed to mail a birthday card, so we did that before going to KFC for lunch.  When we got back home, I shoved everything to one side of the bed, so I could rest.  I needed energy to deal with the clothes project.

It was a nice day, but quite windy, so it was a good day for me to stay indoors.  Bill spent part of his day sitting in the sun, using the MH as a wind break.

No comments:

Post a Comment