Friday, July 3, 2015

July 3, 2015---Elks Lodge Campground in Oregon City, OR.


Bill made oatmeal for breakfast this morning.  It was so good.  He has become a really good oatmeal cooker.  It is one of our favorites on the breakfast menu.

We went for a morning walk with Todd, Bonnie, and their two pups.  I had to sit down and rest twice.  Todd has a lot more stamina than I have.  I won’t challenge him to a race until I get stronger.  Maybe by the time we all get to Yuma, I’ll be stronger.

For dinner, we went to a Chinese place named Happy’s.  We had been there a year or two ago.  The food was very good, especially the barbecue beef.  The next time we go there, I will just order that and nothing else.

We were all tired when we got back home.  It was nap time.  After resting, I did some of my book work that I am falling behind in...once again.

The weather today was beautiful.  It was warm, but not sweltering.

No comments:

Post a Comment