Monday, July 27, 2015

July 27, 2015---Elks Lodge, Walnut Creek, California


We hung around the “house” all morning.  I finished reading a book by Tony Hillerman.  I have two books written by him for Mario.  I like his writing.  He tells interesting things about Indians, mostly the Navajo.  My brother, Jim, has met him and photographed him and his wife.

Mario came for a visit.  He loves to talk cars with Bill.  After a long chat, Mario took me to Lori’s.  I had some time to play with Tucker and Maddie.  Bill came and we all went to a place, The Greenery, to eat tacos.  Monday night is their special night for tacos...$1.25.  They make a variety of kinds.  They were really good.  Bill and I both brought home a taco.  We were too full after eating one so we each brought one home.

The weather is predicted to be warmer tomorrow...maybe over 100°.  We are glad we have an electrical hookup here at the Elks Lodge.  We will probably need the air conditioner for the next several days.

No comments:

Post a Comment