Friday, November 13, 2015

November 13, 2015—Jim’s house in Santa Fe, New Mexico







Today is Friday the 13th.  It is the day that many people around the world will not forget, especially in France.

Yesterday, my blog was written on the dictation program that came with my new MAC Computer.  It was much faster, but will take some getting used to.  I will need to learn to think in sentences rather than in phrases.  I used to have an eight track mind, but no more.  I told my brother, Jim, that I now have a one and a half track mind, so I have to work on that.  I also need an off/on switch for Bill.  I am amazed at how much noise there is in this little tiny house of ours.

It looks as if are visit here in Santa Fe may be shorter than we had anticipated. There is a snow storm headed this way, followed by several days of wind.  Both of those kind of weather are not what Bill thinks of a good driving situation.  We will decide when we get weather reports after tomorrow!

Jim gave me some good information on diabetes.  He also gave me some good websites.  I appreciate any help I can get.  At this point I continue to be confused about what it is okay and what isn’t. 

We spent sometime this evening watching reports from France. What a fiasco!  All the bombs and shootings sound like something out of a movie.  Perhaps that is part of the problem.  So many movies and TV programs, as well as video games, have desensitized much of the population. 

No comments:

Post a Comment