Sunday, November 29, 2015

November 29, 2015—An RV lot in Yuma, Arizona



When Dwight and Sheila came to walk this morning, they had a cache they wanted to take us to first.  It was out on the desert and required tromping across the sand.  I made it just fine until I came upon a rattlesnake, coiled and ready to strike!  Yikes!  Not to worry though.  It was a rubber snake guarding the site.  A very clever place to hide a cache!

When we got back to where our motorhome is parked, we set out on a walk.  I felt much better as we walked.  Better than I have felt in a long time.  That was encouraging!  But, alas!  After lunch and naps we went out to walk again and my left leg was really tight.  I was discouraged after such a good morning, but Bill tried to cheer me up. 

Todd told me I was walking too much.  Now that’s “the Pot calling the Kettle black.”  He may be able to walk further and faster than I can, but he’s been at his recovery routine longer and more seriously than I have.  But the gauntlet has been thrown.  The challenged put to me.  So watch out, Todd.  Here comes a determined Raymonda!

We took two RXs to Walmart on our way to eat dinner at In-N-Out.  When we got back home, we watched the Bronco game being played in the snow…in Denver.  They were playing New England.  The snow was coming down harder in the second half.

(I called Michelle to see if they were having snow.  She said not yet, but they were expecting the white, fluffy stuff to come their way before long.)

Denver pulled the game out in overtime.  It was a great way to finish the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment