Monday, November 30, 2015

November 30, 2015—An RV lot in Yuma, Arizona

After Bill went to a laundromat, and we got all the clean duds put away, Bill took a long nap.  He was tuckered out!

We ate lunch and then went for a walk.  It wasn’t a very long walk, just around our own block.  I was, however, dragging my feet from the very first step.

My only excuse was that I didn’t get very much sleep last night.  No special reason…I just couldn’t go to sleep!  Just like back in my old school teaching days!

Walmart was on our list today.  We mainly needed groceries.  Our cupboard was bare.  It took us quite a bit of time to get most of what we needed.  Although most Walmarts are arranged very much alike, it always seems to take longer at a different store.  I drove an electric cart, which is always a nerve wrecking experience.

I had planned to take a nap when we got home, but it just didn’t turn out that way.  Other chores kept getting in the way of some snooze time.

We haven’t located very many geocaches recently, but I was getting behind in my record keeping.  Today, I managed to get caught up.  That means it is time to go out on the hunt again.

No comments:

Post a Comment