Tuesday, November 3, 2015

November 3, 2015—-Parked in the driveway, Michelle’s house



The weather hasn’t changed much in the last few days, but there is still a chance we might have snow while Lori is here.  Some of us are hoping we have at least a few flakes, but one of us is hoping we don’t!  Guess who that is…right…Grandpa!

Bill got my containers of winter clothes out of the cabinets above the bed.  I went through the smallest one, but that is as far as I got.  I will get an earlier start tomorrow and try really hard to get the job finished.  I think quite a lot of stuff will be going to the Habitat Thrift Store. 

Bill and I went for a walk this afternoon.  I got very tired.  I think I need to try to remember to have a snack before I set out to do a little exercise.  I still don’t have a good grasp of how all this fits into the diabetes food deal.  David comes tomorrow, so maybe he can give me some pointers.  If it is nice weather, we plan to go for a walk.  It most likely will be my last time to work with him on PT before Bill and I head south.

After dinner, Bill and Ron got on the subject race cars.  Michelle was loading the dishwasher, so when I had had my fill of RPMs and gear ratios, and a lot of nonsense like that, I went to talk to her.  It is getting dark so early now that I didn’t want to walk to the MH by myself for fear of falling.  But soon, Bill came to my rescue and we went home!

No comments:

Post a Comment