Friday, November 6, 2015

November 6, 2015---Parked in the driveway, in front of Michelle's house.


It was cold this morning when Bill and I set out to do a few errands.  We had several things to take care of at US Bank.  Bill had a deposit to make while I talked to our personal banker, Kim.  As usual, she was very helpful.

From the bank, we went by the Library to return some books.  Since we are planning to leave Loveland on Tuesday, we are trying to get some of the things that are cluttering up the MH taken care of.

Our last stop for the morning was at Walmart to get one of my prescriptions refilled.  We also bought several items that weren’t on the list when we last shopped at Wally World.  It really is a chore getting into “go mode.”  We are grateful for so many Walmart stores along the way, because we invariably forget things.

Not long after we got back to the motorhome, snow started to fall.  At first it was very light, but as it continued to snow the next couple of hours, the flakes got bigger and increased in volume.  But alas, it was melting just about as fast as it fell.  I lay down for a short nap and when I got up, the snow had stopped falling and the sun was trying to peek out.  Rats!

David came for my last PT session.  He will be missed, but I promised to keep trying to gain strength.  He has been a tremendous help to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment