Saturday, November 7, 2015

November 7, 2015---Parked in the driveway, in front of Michelle's house.



At 9:00, Lori, Michelle, and I left for Denver and IKEA.  The weather was cold, but dry.  Traffic was terrible.  Stop and go heading south (us) and two hours later, stop and go heading north (us, again)!  We shopped as quickly as possible, considering I was one of the shoppers.  I’m slower than I should be…not my choice.

Our only stop on the way back to Loveland was at the Costco just north of Denver.  We ate lunch and then I sat at the table while Michelle and Lori shopped.  Just before we got to the exit for Loveland, we all had to slow down to look at a wreck on the opposite side of I-25.

Not much else was accomplished the rest of the day.   Soon it was time to watch the Oregon Ducks play against the Cal Bears.  It was a late game, not starting until 8:30.  The Ducks won, 44 to 28, finishing after midnight.  Quack, quack!

No comments:

Post a Comment