Wednesday, February 10, 2016

February 10, 2016—-Colorado to Yuma, Arizona



I was busy this morning getting things ready for my flights back to Arizona.  It seemed like I hadn’t left much in Mississippi or in Loveland, but I wasn’t packed as tightly as I usually am.

Hugs to Michelle as I got into Meredith’s car.  I have had a wonderful visit here in Colorado.  They dealt very well with there LOL…Little Old Lady…and I appreciate all everyone did for me.

The plane out of Denver was on time and we left with no problems, quite unlike my departure from Arizona, three weeks or so.  There was no comparison.

I am wearing my Super Bowl Champions t-shirt.  One of the flight attendants said she didn’t like my shirt…she was from North Carolina.  I didn’t remind her what a baby their quarterback was.  There is no need to rub salt into their wounds.

Well, I made it home safely.  Yippy, Skippy!  It was good to see “Ole Eight One” at the airport to fetch me.  Of course, our first stop before going home was at In-N-Out.  I got several positive comments on my t-shirt.  There are lots of smart people in Yuma!

It was really good to be back, although I had a wonderful time in both Mississippi and Colorado.  It is always great to spend time with any of our kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment