Tuesday, February 23, 2016

February 23, 2016—-Yuma, Arizona



I have already had one comment about the novel I wrote yesterday.  I hope I don’t lose anymore readers.  In the future, I will try to rein myself in.

We left the house at 6:30 to go to the lab at the hospital.  I was fasting so I didn’t want to wait much later.  I only had to sit there for about three minutes before it was my turn with the vampire.

We went to a place that serves passible biscuits and gravy.  As soon as we got back home, I crawled back in bed for two more hours sleep.

My knee is better today.  I used a lot of ice on it and did that again today.  It must be helping!  It is still not a pretty sight, though!

Bill took our neighbors on a “geo-intro” excursion, while I stayed home and iced my knee.  They had been very curious about our adventures.  They must’ve liked it because they went out on their quad and found two more caches.  It is fun to tell others about our sport.

The wind blew rather hard today, so I didn’t mind too much staying inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment