Thursday, February 4, 2016

February 4, 2016—Michelle’s house, Loveland, Colorado



It was 1° this morning when I got up to take my morning medication.  That’s about as cold as I want it to be.  And I don’t have to get out to go to work.  Lucky me!

I stayed inside and worked on my bookwork project.  I’m making progress, but keep having to reorganize my stacks of papers.  That takes a lot of extra time.

Michelle had to go to Winston to see her co-worker.  While she was gone I did something I hadn’t done in a long, long time.  I played the piano.  It was a challenge to keep my fingers on the correct keys, but when a note was wrong, I could hear the mistake.  I was glad to discover I hadn’t lost that part of any musical talent I might have once had.

Tippy wasn’t very impressed with the concert, but he did howl in agony, either.  He just went into another room and took a nap.  I thoroughly enjoyed myself, so that’s what counts.

Ron got pizza for dinner.  Afterwards, we sat around the table and visited.  When the “party” broke up, I went back to my computer and worked on a different kind of “keys.”



No comments:

Post a Comment