Monday, February 8, 2016

February 8, 2016—Michelle’s house, Loveland, Colorado



Had a ton of fun helping Natalia do her taxes and then stuffing our faces with lasagna.  Michelle had asked her what she would like for dinner, and like Garfield, she requested lasagna.  Michelle’s lasagna is the best!

I went to see Dr. Honeycutt this morning.  I have a “bulge” at my waist and it had gotten bigger.  I felt sure it wasn’t just fat, although it could’ve been.  He agreed with me and thinks it is a hernia.  Oh, great!  One more thing to deal with.  Bill made an appointment with a GP in Yuma.  I will go for that a few days after I get back from Colorado.

There was a lot of Bronco news on TV today.  I watched some of it.  There will be a parade in downtown Denver tomorrow.  Meredith and I considered going into Denver for it, but decided we wouldn’t be missed. They are estimating a million people may attend.  There is going to be a four hour coverage of it on one of the local TV stations.  That is as close as we will need to be, I’m sure.

Meredith took me to Walmart tonight.  Matthew went along, also.  It wasn’t too crowded, but there were lots of Bronco fans, so I got several “high fives” since I was wearing my blue and orange scarf.

Thanks, Natalia, for helping with this edition of my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment