Thursday, February 11, 2016

February 11, 2016—-Yuma, Arizona



I didn’t sleep to well last night, but when I got up I started unpacking my box.  I decided, after doing some of that kind of stuff, I needed to rest for a while.  Two hours later, I woke up.

I felt refreshed and, after eating lunch, we decided to go to Walmart.
We needed a few groceries and to pick up a couple of prescriptions.  We got the food OK, but the meds weren’t ready.  We’ll have to make another trip tomorrow.  I just about wore myself out.  While Bill was paying for our purchases, I sat on a bench and rested.

Todd and Bonnie came for a visit late this afternoon.  We had a lot to catch up on.  I missed a lot while I was away.  And I had a few stories of my own to tell.

We didn’t do any caching while we were out, but we hope to be able to do some looking tomorrow.  Todd is going with us tomorrow so he can show us where his surgeon’s office is located.  When I went to see Dr. Honeycutt on Monday, he said I needed to take care of the hernia situation before too long.  That is our thought on the thing also.  I don’t want to leave it to be taken care of somewhere down the road.

So tomorrow and the next few days may be filled with some decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment