Monday, February 15, 2016

February 15, 2016—-Yuma, Arizona



We spent the morning getting chores done around the house.  Bill suggested that we go to In-N-Out for lunch.  It was very crowded, probably because there was a tour bus in the parking lot and the restaurant next door, being closed, left plenty of space for a big bus.

We were able to find a place to sit, but it was noisy and we were crowded back in a corner.  But it was worth it to be at In-N-Out.  That’s always our first choice. 

I had an appointment with a surgeon this afternoon.  My hernia has grown since Michelle and I first discovered it, but the doctor said he wouldn’t recommend surgery at this time.  Due to my age, my diabetes, and having had a heart attack, he said I am a medium risk for surgery.  The hernia isn’t that big now, but to watch it.  If I get back to Loveland and it has progressed, I will ask my heart doctor for a recommendation.

When we got home, we loaded the GPS’ with a few caches I had seen on the map and wanted to do.  We plan to get Todd at 9:00 and head east to the Wellton area to finish a series of caches we started two years ago.  I remember it being in a pretty, desert setting.  The name of the series is “…Red Neck.”  Some of the names are really funny.  I’ll report more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment