Saturday, February 27, 2016

February 27, 2016—-Yuma, Arizona



This morning, I told Bill I would like to go to In-N-Out for lunch.  He was more than glad to get me out of the house for awhile.  And I was glad to go.  My only outing for the last week has been “joy riding” in an ambulance and one visit to an emergency clinic for a shoulder X-ray.  I certainly know how to hit the high spots, don’t I?

Bill called Todd and Bonnie to see if they wanted go to lunch with us.  Of course they did.  Who could pass up such a culinary experience as that?

Luckily, we were able to get a booth to sit at.  As usual, I was already weak by then and the place was crowded, as always.

Bill thinks my weakness is cause by dehydration, and I think he is probably right.  This has happened before.  Of course, it is usually accompanied by other factors.  But now he is insisting I drink water every few minutes.  I may float away someday.

Bill and I spent part of the afternoon driving around looking at lots and houses for sale.  We have really enjoyed being here in Yuma, and think this might just be a good “snow bird” place.  We want to look at all our options.

After nap time, I got up determined to accomplish something, such as clean the clutter of the desk.  I was rather draggy and not feeling too inspired to tackle such a big task, and since it was rather warm this afternoon so we decided to ride around in our cool air conditioned Honda, and see some different parts of town.  We had a good time exploring the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment