Tuesday, February 9, 2016

February 9, 2016—-Michelle’s house in Loveland, Colorado



Michelle and I had lunch with Steph, our ReMax agent and friend.  It was nice to have time to visit with her.  We hadn’t seen her in quite a long time.  There was a lot to catch up on with both families.

She is a great Bronco fan.  Her dad designs T-shrits and screen prints them.  Because he doesn’t have permission to use the Bronco logo, he only makes them for his family.  This year, she had a nice jacket he had made. 

When we got back home, I really wanted to take a nap, but I had so much to do, I didn’t have time to sleep.  Tomorrow is my travel day.  I tended to spread out like I did at Brent’s and it takes me awhile to round up everything.

Meredith came to share pizza with us.  The pups shared, too.  Since it is the last time the “gravy train” will be here for several months, I just had to do some extra spoiling.

We watched some of the Denver Bronco Parade, but I don’t think it was much excitement.  I’m glad we stayed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment