Sunday, February 14, 2016

February 14, 2016—-Yuma, Arizona



Happy Valentine’s Day!

We started the day with breakfast at Holliday Inn.  It was the monthly meeting of the local geocaching club.  We have been to  several of their gatherings over the years and have gotten to know quite a few of the local caches.

Every month, they have a 50/50 drawing.  I bought three tickets for $5.00.  One of my ticket numbers was called and I won $80.00.  The other half of the “pot” goes to the club treasurer.  Wow!  My lucky day, eh?

We went to see RV Forum friends Mike and Wendy.  They will be in Yuma for a couple of weeks.  It has been nearly two years since we saw them.  Their dog, Gordie, a big yellow lab, thinks I am his “gravy train.”  Imagine that!  I didn’t disappoint him today.

Back at the house, we rested and then together, unpacked all of my travel things. 

We had planned to go to In-N-Out (we “love” that place) for Valentine dinner, but I wasn’t feeling up to par, so Bill brought home Nachos and we watched a Western while we ate.  For the two of us, that’s about as romantic as it gets!

No comments:

Post a Comment