Sunday, December 11, 2011

December 11, 2011

December 11, 2011

JP and Rosie came this morning.  They were taking a break from studying for finals to come open presents and bid us farewell.  We plan to leave this area on Wednesday.  

Lori and Natalia came, too.  JP played Santa.  He’s had practice over the years.  There were Bronco gifts, handmade jewelry,
photos, books, clothes and gift cards.  Natalia and JP both got “eat out” cards, and so did Grandpa and I.  The “college kids” gave us a gift card for In-N-Out...to the Wanderers from the Studiers.  Yum, yum and cute all at the same time. 

Unfortunately, JP and Rosie had to go right back home to hit the books.  It was hard to see them leave knowing that we might not see them for a year.  That’s one of the drawbacks of our “roaming” lifestyle.  But the pleasures far out weigh the drawbacks, and there are always airplanes.  Right!

We had lunch with Lori before going to our “house” to take naps.  I must have been really tired because after an hour or more, Bill woke me to go caching (it’s a must cache day) before I went to watch Lori and Natalia bowl.  That’s the last time to be “cheerleader” for a while.  Sniff, sniff!

On Thursday, I threw down the gauntlet.  After posting caches found while I was in Mississippi, I ask if there were any bets as to when I would get caught up on posting December finds.   I have good news!  I’m caught up.  Yea!  It only took three days to accomplish it.  Unfortunately, I bet on one day.  Now you know why I don’t gamble, even when I’m in charge of the results!

1 comment: