Friday, December 23, 2011

December 23, 2011

December 23, 2011

This was a lazy kind of morning, especially for me.  As a result, we got on the caching trail later than expected.  

We had a new experience, or maybe adventure, at one of the hiding spots.  We were caught on a security camera and questioned by a guard.  He was very nice to us old gray haired people.  After explaining geocaching to him and showing him the process of finding the cache, signing the log, and replacing the container, he wished us “Merry Christmas” and went back inside the building.  I got the impression that he was disappointed that we weren’t Bonnie and Clyde.  Little did he know!!!

We went back home after logging 11 caches.  While Bill napped I caught up on some computer and book work.  That allowed me to start a beading project.  It’s been a long time since I have had the energy for a creative endeavor like beading.

No comments:

Post a Comment